Friday, January 14, 2005
School
School started just one week ago, and things are not going too well.
I have a 3 day week. Hooray? Heh, its not till i found out today that i have 3 lectures that will be webcasted. Now thats what i call HOORAY. So, what, i go to school only for 1 module? Hmm..
This sem, I'll be doing Computing & Society-some computer ethics module, Bahasa Indonesia-who am i kidding. I get to be pally with maids. Experimental Biochem & Cell Bio-a lab module. 6 hrs of lab every week. Regulation and metabolism-something which i don't really mind studying. Molecular Biology-INSANE.
I've realised that the things that im learning now is what i've studied way before, like in JC1. Seriously, i was thinking, they've thought Protein synthesis for almost 4 times, Krebs cycle for 3 times, Structure of DNA 6 times, And gawd knows what.
Somehow, i enjoy arts lectures more than Sci. Why the hell am i in sci? Doing damn biomedical sci. HELP!!
I have a 3 day week. Hooray? Heh, its not till i found out today that i have 3 lectures that will be webcasted. Now thats what i call HOORAY. So, what, i go to school only for 1 module? Hmm..
This sem, I'll be doing Computing & Society-some computer ethics module, Bahasa Indonesia-who am i kidding. I get to be pally with maids. Experimental Biochem & Cell Bio-a lab module. 6 hrs of lab every week. Regulation and metabolism-something which i don't really mind studying. Molecular Biology-INSANE.
I've realised that the things that im learning now is what i've studied way before, like in JC1. Seriously, i was thinking, they've thought Protein synthesis for almost 4 times, Krebs cycle for 3 times, Structure of DNA 6 times, And gawd knows what.
Somehow, i enjoy arts lectures more than Sci. Why the hell am i in sci? Doing damn biomedical sci. HELP!!