Sunday, January 23, 2005

Lab Report is no joke

I'm in the midst of doing a lab report. And i'm most certainly pissed. At whom? I really don't know. Almost everyone and everything. At myself for screwing up the prac, at the Teaching Assistant for not even assisting us, for the damn pic of the DNA bands, its so faint i could hardly see a shit.

Nim!!! If you've done electrophoresis, DNA restriction enzymes etc, i need your help! I need someone to teach me how to map a restriction map. I'm so irritated now! Now NOW!

Today, i spent the day vacuuming my room, the living room, and the back of the piano. Horrors of horrors. Cob's web, dog's fur, a museli bar, (probably expired yonks ago) coin, paper clips. Crazy. I swear to make my next room/house Zen, so i won't have to go thru the hassle of vacuuming.

Oh no! The lab report is due on Tues. Urgh!! Worried. I'm having a bad break out. BAHHHH. Stupid K hasn't replied to my msg yet. Annoying.

Any one with good suggestions for Vday? Suggestions on gifts/celebration/surprises whatever?

Ciao

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?