Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Days Like These

Major Downers of The Day
1. Driving instructor kept daunting me. He was naggy. He didn't think too highly of me. I detest him. Mr Car #85.
2. Becuz of the above reason, I was distracted, and failed to stop at a traffic light. He had to jam break suddenly.
3. I ate too much carbo.
4. I thought it was gonna rain, so i didn't go jogging. It didn't rain eventually.
5. I took a 1 hr nap instead of a 40 mins nap]
6. I procrastinate a lot.
7. Driving instructor said i looked stern. Its not like its the first time ppl say i look unfriendly. Oh whatever.
8. I got my bank account statement. And was horrified to see so many withdrawals that add up to almost $1000.
9. I got choked on the chilli in my ban mian.
10. My parent's room toiletbowl isn't working.
11. I had a packet of sunflower seed coated with choc all to myself (talk about guilt)

I want to watch CSI later. But i'll have to finish up my work. I've got so much work. It's CRAZY

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?